||This course covers how to accurately calculate cash flow from individual tax forms and schedules, introduce global cash flow perspective, and address more complex tax issues that may affect borrowers.
After completing this training, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of more complex tax issues and how they impact cash flow, including realization of capital gains/losses, installment sales, like-kind exchanges, and LLC/Partnership contributions and distributions
- Explain tax implications of pass-through entity businesses and what drives business entity choice
- Identify information in a business tax return vital to cash flow
- Explain the concept of global cash flow – how to decipher cash flows between individuals and related entities
- Construct and analyze cash flow from individual and business tax returns and financial statements, using cash flow worksheets
- Evaluate global resources available to service debt from analysis of the individual and business tax returns and financial statements.