|Traditional calling efforts tend to develop a mindset of debt products first, any other products or services a distant second. While this approach serves traditional financial services providers well, the methodology restrains efforts to view the customer calling effort with a mindset of customer objectives first, bank products that help achieve customer objectives second.
After completing this training, participants should be able to:
- Approach client relationships with a customer-centric mindset
- Discover the business owners and managers long term objectives
- Develop an empathetic approach with the clients/prospects
- Identify debt and non-debt opportunities that support the clients/prospects long-term objectives
- Develop a long-range plan for the business to achieve their objectives, aligned with bank’s competencies
- Articulate bank’s capabilities in assisting the business in achieving stated goals, including non-credit oriented groups within the bank
Because the training is based on the goals and objectives of the sponsoring bank, consultation with bank management is required to develop the training so it aligns with the bank’s client and prospect base.